- The Club and its officials, where all profit or loss accrues to the Club.
- Charities, where all profit accrues to the Charity and is used for the common good.
- Disciplines/ Pony Club, where all profit or loss accrues to the discipline/ Pony Club and is used for the promotion of that discipline.
- Private individuals or businesses, where all profit or loss accrues to them and is used … Continue Reading ››
- You CAN ONLY enter via Eventing SA - ESA Website
- Please go to the website to login/register to enter – entries are now open
- You need to ensure that your subs for 2016 have been paid or you cannot enter.
- Any problems entering please contact EVENTING SA - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries close Monday 8 Feb 2016
Horse movement restrictions to come into effect on 1 February
A ban on the direct movement of horses into the Western Cape’s African Horse Sickness (AHS) Controlled Area zones comes into effect on Monday (1 February 2016).
Alan Winde, Minister of Economic Opportunities, said the movement restrictions meant that all horses entering the province’s AHS Controlled Area would spend 14 days at a stop-quarantine facility.
"We need to protect our status as an African Horse Sickness free zone. The high risk AHS season is from 1 Februaryto 30 June. In order to manage the risk, all horses entering the … Continue Reading ››
The Southern Branch of the Western Province Mounted Games Association invites you to attend the MOUNTED GAMES CLINIC.
BEGINNERS CLINIC: DATE: 23 January 2016, 14h00 – 16h00
INTERMEDIATE / ADVANCED RIDERS CLINIC: DATE: 24 January 2016, 09h00 – 11h00
Please see attached document for more details.
Enquiries: Lesley Roos email: email@example.com 0842405543
Dear Horse Owner/Rider/Groom living, riding or working in Noordhoek
This is your chance to have your say and make sure your concerns/ideas for the future of Noordhoek are heard!
The NRA encourages you to participate in this process so that our voices can be heard.
Noordhoek 2030 - Equestrian
To make sure everything Equestrian is included in the plan for Noordhoek to 2030 please volunteer to be part of a once-off, 2 hour, professionally moderated discussion:
- HORSES – OWNERS/RIDERS (Monday 1 Feb 14h00-16h00) Continue Reading ››